Litigation For Corporate Disputes:
Corporate litigation is a particularly complex area of law. It requires broad understanding of statutory legislation and complicated case law. Marvin J. Huberman, LL.M (ADR), C.Arb, C.S. (civil litigation) is a senior lawyer who has been advising on corporate governance and disputes for over 30 years in Toronto, Ontario.
He is also a recognized authority on litigation strategy and is an extensively published author, speaker and instructor for Osgood Hall Law School and the Law Society of Upper Canada.
A High-Quality, Professional Approach:
Over the decades, Mr. Huberman has created meticulous strategies to help clients resolve corporate and shareholder disputes involving officers, directors, creditors, governments, nonprofit organizations and the public.
Mr. Huberman has the advantage of understanding dispute resolution from a variety of perspectives. He serves as a mediator and an arbitrator and is known as a skilled negotiator, both in legal practice and in his work as a writer and teacher of law.
His approach involves front-loaded strategic preparation and a high level of ethics, integrity and professionalism. He has numerous reported cases and a proven history of success in resolving disputes over::
- Oppression remedies and minority shareholder actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty by officers and directors
- Creditors' claims and piercing the corporate veil
- Corporate defence against tax-related claims
- Regulatory issues, including anti-competitive acts and deceptive marketing
- Occupational health and safety issues
- Insurance claims involving directors and officers policies
- Bylaw infractions by corporations
- Securities and Ontario Securities Commission cases
Consult With Mr. Huberman On A Corporate Dispute:
From the first point of contact, Mr. Huberman begins forming a strategy to set the case on the proper trajectory. To arrange a first consultation, call 416-646-1372 or use the site's online email form.
Commercial Arbitration Law Firm Of The Year